Salina Kansas – Kandi Sprague found dead – husband Davin Sprague arested

Salina Kansas – Kandi Sprague found dead – husband Davin Sprague arested

The body of Kandi L Sprague of Salina, Kansas was found on the property of 2660 E Shipton Rd where in life she resided with her husband Davin Sprague. Kandi had been reported missing by relatives on July 22nd. Her body was found Monday August 2nd. Police in Saline County Kansas have arrested her husband Davin Sprague on charges of first degree murder. There is not yet any information available as to exactly when Kandi Sprague was killed or how she was killed. There is also no information available as to a motive for her killing.

Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
0 50 8457 04 August, 2010 Marriage Bits August 4, 2010

1. DAWN

Kandi is a very sick girl, she is in need of some seriously psychotic treatment. She is suicidal and very emotionally unstable and did not provide a right living environment for her family. She is a truly miserable person , who is unfortunately unable to function in a real society, without all her hatred jealousy and insecurities she wont do nothing, like a “veggie”

1. jackson lee

wow must be a relative of davin so say such negative things about a deceased person just sickening and i think your the one with mental issues!

2. Chelsea

okay whoever would write something so horrible about some one who has passed on is extremely disrespectful and just plain sick twisted and cold hearted! You are obviously the one with the mental issues so you should seriously get some help or anger management..have some compassion seriously!!

3. uncle rick

hopefully that child molesting,wife abusing, and wife murdering Davin gets ; put in population in prison. They know how to take care of a child molester and killer like him. he’ll be somebodies bitch

4. Lily

As Kandi’s daughter I am amused you think that. There is a difference of being suicidal and pills being shoved down your throat. If anyone made my life miserable it was my father and I will till you she almost left my father to make life better for me. This was a case of domestic abuse. If you are going to say such rude things about my deceased mother at least get your facts right.

5. Lc

You statement could be accurate but please point out what part of what you just said constitute in him MURDERING HER ????? Maybe some one should “take you out” for your insensitive comment….. just saying. She was my sister and didn’t deserve her fate

2. DAWN

Kandi was invited to stay @ my house in pens. fl I had a brindall english bull terrior, I told her not to oen the door snd go bsck there, But She did snd got bit, I took Ksndi to hosipttsl, she left mr to tsk

1. jackson lee

and noone cares about a dog story are u kidding me! just be quiet you sound highly uneducated and lack morals just shhh!

3. annonymous

@DAWN, how about showing some respect for the dead? Why are you trashing her? It’s not enough for you her husband killed her?

1. Dawn

Why are you a coward annonymous? I Give respect were respect is due… Who are you to pass judgement on someone… You believe everything the headlines say? I didnt know that He was Found guilty of murdering his wife. Do you know something else / Did you help Him kill Her? You sound like you were ther and saw it? Im only stating the facts… And these are her words: “Im misserable and I hate my life. Multiple affairs to prove it.You must be one of them…

2. Dawn

Why are you a coward, annonymous? I give respect were respect is due.She was trash, she had no respect for herself. she was always angry and miserable and enjoyed making others that way too. Her 3 beautifull daughters asked why mom was always like that and she was always belittling them for not being boys, that she really wanted. How is that not selfish, and to be suicidale on top of it all. were you there? How do you know that her husband killed her? “Its controlled media”, and your “innocent untill proven guilty”…So your name should really be judgementalist.

4. thoughtfull

to; anonymous I clearly see you did not know Kandi or you wouldn’t have even commented on this.
    She seriously needed help she didn’t take care of her kids, she never worked. She completely relied on her husband to do everything. She was a lazy slob. That gives him no right to harm her IF he did. Which I honestly don’t see happening. I knew both Davin and Kandi.

I feel sympathetic to the family and the 3 most beautiful little girls who have to suffer for this. I pray God looks over them.

5. meaka

this report says nothing about her being mentally unstable… which she was.. i pray for her and her family. r.i.p

6. annyomous

If I had to live with davon I would act the way kandi did scared for my life if u don’t know there personal life or the truth about situation then u should keep mouth shut

1. Frieind

Yes, you should keep your mouth shut aswell. We all know the truth about kandi and Davin . And it will all come out in the end, Who was really scared for there lifes. And Davin is the correct spelling. I thought you knew Him???

7. jackson lee

im completely disturbed by the sick comments i cant believe this article even lets you ppl post on here for christ sake get real kandi was a great person and she loved her children very much obviously some ppl dont have a heart and passing judgement shame on you!

8. marci deel

Kandi was a selfless, kind, wonderful mother to three beautiful girls. Dawn that u have the audacity to speak this way just speaks volumes of the quality or lack of quality of person you are. You clearly are the one with Psychiatric issues. You are speaking of her in the first person as if sh e was still here and she has passed. To speak ill of the dead is bad enough but to speak ill of such an amazing person is appalling! Seek help for yourself and leave Kandi’s beautiful soul at peace!

1. kandis freind

You dont know who kandi is apparently. She had a reputation that proceeds her. She did not care for herself or her children. She was seriously deprressed and in need of proffessional help. She honestly nevered worked a job, she was always scamin churches for money, she would try to get me to lie for her all the time, She always talked about killing herself and how , she wanted to have boys instead of girls. She was always telling me how she hated davin for giving her girls. How can a selfless person belittle he 3 beautifull daughters and slap them around and neglect them, be suicidale and have mutiple affairs on her husband? Who are you.??? I was Her freind. I tryed to help her, she wanted to do bad things all the time, I would try to talk some since in her but she was so crazy, and when the girls needed things I was there to help her. kandi had alot of good things going for her, she was beautifull and some what educated with a wonderfull husband and 3 daughters that loved and cared for her everyday. But kandi was just always misserable inside, she had alot of isuues from her childhood that she shared with me, that she held grudges ,resentments,and anger… never would deal with them but always talked about her mom and stepdad jerry and her brother, how they were disfunctional and money greedy and taught her bad ways to live. she said, she hated her family for that. Kandi shared alot of things with me about herself. And I feel really bad that this is how her life ended. And all I can do is, hope she is at peace now.God, please may Her soul Rest in peace.

1. infuriated there are people like you that are hateful

And you call yourself Kandi’s friend? You must have not known her either. Lord help and forgive you. To slaughter her name like you do, you have no regard for those people that were her family that truely loved her. At least Kandi’s sweet babies are in great hands now–away from those who stand up for a murderer.

2. Dawn

Who are you? Kandi never spoke of you. And You dont know me, so you shouldnt pass judgement standing from the outside looking in. Anybody who knew kandi knows thar she was not a push around girl, she was tough and very verbal, she had no problem telling you how She thought it was. And she had no problem pushing Davin and her 3 beautifull daughters around, She would physcotically chase Davin around the house trying to cause Him physical harm, on more than one occassion The girls have called and said they were scared of there mom. Thats real. You are using this to slander people, that you dont even know. Ypu must have been one of those bad internet chat rooms who paid her for nude pictures or are you the on who got her into doing that kind of filth, cause you sure got some filth coming out of your pie hole. Go put something sweet like cherry pie in it Than come back talking sweet. Oh ya, your not capable, just like your influence. we know who you are.

3. seriously

You Are obviously a hater. You really didnt know Kandi and Davin. Who are you, the one who got her to do the internet sex. How can You be A selfless person if you tell your 3 beautifull girls everyday how much you hate them and there father? And how Much you want to die and do nothing for your family all day?Kandi said to me How angry she was all the time, She would pop pills all day long and stay up doing meth at night. She was always sleep during the day, never cooked cleaned or got her daughters ready for school. She wouldnt even take care of herself, thats how sick she was… REALLY. And we all know that if you dont love yourself than you are incapable of loving others truely. i give respect were respect is due. Do you really know the facts? NO. Your probably the one supplying her the drugs. Are you the one she got the bottle of muscle relaxers from and tried to kill herself with that week? Are you the one who helped davn when he Called asking for help with her, That she was chasing Him around with a knife, and throwing it at Him. Get for real and buzz off…you are the coperate.

9. Ben Selby, Kandl's Nephew

I can see how anyone could think kandi was a nice person from barely knowing her, but i have heard some horrible stories about her. But i dont think what she was like is relevent, its more what davin is like. He is truely the only person in the world i wouldnt mind seeing dead. The last time i saw him(a few weeks before i think it was my grandma who reported kandi missing)i had to leave his house after like five minutes because of how he acted. He does not care about anyone but him self, he was grilling me over the fact that he thinks i should write my father in prison because he loves me. My father was a drug dealer and an all around asshole and only wanted me for a tax rebate. Davin and my father kirk all need to be in prison for the rest of there lifes.Dawn is just going through some problems with her life but isnt as bad as them but still isnt sane. I just really wouldnt doubt that he killed her on the same day as i went there because she(even though see was psycho(but could hide it well)) stood up for me.

10. jrich5

You people have got alot of nerve! I agree,if I had to live with davin I would seem crazy at times. Dawn is related to davin so obviously crazy runs in the family. I feel sorry for her significant other. Kandi still had a massive scar on her hand from that dog. Kandi was also the one that would get out and get a job when kandis loving husband would once again get fired for offending a coworker or pissing off the boss with his horrible mouth. The last job she had she had to quit because srs was called on davin for locking the kids in their rooms while he left the house…he actually put locks on the outside of their doors….yes,id have to say he is a wonderful guy and she was crazy….duh…if she had married up she and her kids would have had a nice life. Too bad she married down. I say she died so her kids would have a better life. Daddy just couldnt be nice. Davin deserves the death penalty for the way he treats others.

1. Chelsea

amen to that! if he was soooo wonderful how could he harm his own wife?! i dont care how much help kandi needed..she didnt deserve to have her life taken from her…who does he think he is GOD??!

2. Infuriated at such hatred over someone I knew well

Amen. Has anyone checked Davin’s record with the law?? You will see the “GREAT” husband and daddy he was. EVIDENCE says it all. Speculation and really not knowing what you are talking about……NOT EVIDENCE…..just hatred and standing up for a person who ran people out of his house because they were visiting Kandi (some of her church friends)–and threatened them with weapons if they didn’t leave. He was violent, and we tried to get her to leave. Just sorry it was too late for her.

11. truth

You people must be seriously bored, to prey on a familys tragedy. There is a big eye in the sky… knows what happened. 3 girls are suffering a huge loss… Isnt hat nough? You use this bored to slander people you dont even know…

12. Denny

I knew Davin sprague personally for over 15yrs. And he would not be capable of what the state is charging him with. there is no way that Davin is a murder. he is the most giving,caring,down to earth, take his shirt off His back for you, kinda man. He has always been a hard working self sufficent good, honest man all the yrs Ive known Him.

1. aunt who loves Kandi

Dawn, I just thought that I would let you know that I am saving all articals about this case for Kandi’s girls for when they grow up they can read what was wrote about their mother and father. I think is it a sorry situation when a grow woman has nothing better to do then to comment on an artical and say such terrible things about the dead. You need to get a life. Kandi is dead leave her memories alone. I think it is great that Kandi’s girls will get to see how their Aunt (father’s side)felt about their mother. Yes the girls will also see this comment too.

1. knowledgable,concerened,freind

It sound like from what I’m hearing, is that they don’t like there mom, she was abusive towards them. They didn’t even have a relationship with her. It’s no loss to them. They don’t need to be told lies and have there little minds twisted and confused from what they already know and express about their deceased mom. Too Bad…It’s all coming out in there court ordered therapy. Maybe you should get some.

1. Infuriated at such hatred over someone I knew well

Ok–the thing about how Kandi treated her girls–that is hogwash. And the therapy thing…..you have no idea what those little girls are going through and what they are saying–none of that information is being released. It is still all in the trial stage. But I do know they have seen stuff and it was not coming from their Mom. It is obvious that it was not Kandi who killed herself and placed her body where it was found. She was a daughter – a sister–a Mommy–a friend–an Aunt–and so on of people who did not deserve to have her taken from this earth at such a young age by such an awful death. The evidence of who was or is not quite right in their minds……..read all the previous comments that is mean, nasty,and mouthy…..EVIDENCE……need not to say more!! Thank you and may God forgive those who need forgiven.

2. aunt who loves Kandi

Sounds to me that you may need some therapy too. And go back to school for spelling lessons. If they did not love their mother why do they ask about her and say they miss her and love her? The things I am saving for them they will mot see until they are ready.

2. Chelsea

who else did it then?? all evidence points to him…and why was he hiding out?? in herington ks?! i watched him get arrested by a million cops and i hope he is sitting in jail rotting and thinking about what his daughters now have to go through!

1. closer than u think to kandis family

if davin is so innocent like dawn says (which is davin’s sister who lived in flordia and hasnt seen kandi or the girls in years and davin) then why was it necessicery to bury her the garage and then lie to her whole family that she had ran away i mean that must mean he is pretty much innocent right? i mean if she was sucidial like you have said then i dont see any reason to bury to her and then lie to everyone i mean davin pretty much “buried” himself in this case and for the record every time i saw Kandi she was very happy and it had seemed that davin and kandis relationship seemed be getting better she loved her flowers very much and never had any regret about what god had given maybe she was use so misurable from the fiber mialga that she had or maybe the bleeding that she had for weeks due to the histurectome that she needed i think davins charges are very fare and when the report of her death comes back u all be very shocked and agree that his charges are fare (and i know i spelled things wrong so there is no need to correct me)

13. JustSomeoneWhoCared

The strands on this site make me sick. God, and only God, is the one who judges. I knew Kandi when she was just a little girl. I am heartbroken that a young lady with children of her own would be taken from this earth in a violent way. More so, I’m my heart breaks over the loss of the Kandi I knew. I remember a young, vibrant little girl who loved to laugh and play. I also remember a little girl who had been hurt at a very young age and in ways that nobody should be hurt. May God change the hearts of all those who hate or are angry.

14. Shantae- the niece

I love my uncle to death, he is a good man. I don’t care what anyone says. He helped raise me and he was doing a damn good job raising his own children. I know Kandi, I spent a lot of time with this “woman” she is nothing but a slob, who can’t even take care of herself. Just look at her. I just Pray for my beautiful cousin, that God will look over them and that they will be alright. It breaks my heart knowing this happened to them.

1. Lilliz

Dearest Random Reader: I sympathize with your negative impression of this infamous conversation thread. I just wanted to make sure to point out that one of the awesomest things about God is…He’s not a Spitter. He sees only the beings He created us to be, not the ugly parts He didn’t design us for. Besides, vindictiveness and vicious gestures ain’t His style 🙂 — Peace Out

15. RANDOM READER

im a fairly young adult and ive just read through some of these comments , it makes me sick that this is the kind of world were living in . god is going to spit in some of your faces ..and that will probably be the best thing that will ever happen when its your time to go .

RIP ..

16. Paula

Sick sick sick. No matter who you THINK she was or what you THINK she did she didn’t deserve to be murdered, which she was. It’s no surprise that a sister of the accused is on here dogging the dead. No class. If there are criminal records on Davin Sprague then that will speak volumes. It’s amazing how many people will stay in disfunctional relationships. I feel bad for the baby girls that will be damaged beyond knowing from all of this. Hey adults! Grow up, shut up and do the right thing for a change.

1. Friend of Kandi's

That is right, Justice has been served. The girls unfortunately lose both parents due to Davin’s PREMEDITATED MURDER OF KANDI!!!! The girls are in good hands and will be brought up knowing how much of a loving and dear mother they had. Her bouquet will continue her legacy of kindness, selflessness, love, compassion and cherishing those that love them.

For those who have slammed Kandi on here, shame on you all. and DAWN you are such a fool! You were caught with Kandi’s computer, (gee did you make sure to delete any evidence against Davin to ensure he’d looked the victim? oh guess not because he was found guilty of PREMEDITATED FIRST DEGREE MURDER)

17. seriously

This is a very sad story! What is wrong with most of you people on here? This poor woman’s life was taken way to early by someone she shared her bed with and had children with. It sounds like she may have had some issues however she did not deserve to have her life taken. Instead of getting her the help she needed he decided to take her life . What a coward! I’m glad he will have to pay for his sin!