Help! How do I get out of this? My wife is a bitch and I seriously hate her

My wife and I have known each other for eleven years but we’ve only been married for one year and I already regret the decision to marry her. I don’t know how in all the years we knew each other I could have failed to know the kind of woman she is deep down. Somehow she managed to hide the truth about herself all the years we were together and only started showing it after we got married. I hate to say it but my wife is a bitch. She tries to control my life. She wants to decide who I can see and who I can’t. She insisted I break away from my buddies and stop having a life that didn’t include her. I did what she wanted. It cost me my friends. She even wants to come between me and my family. She doesn’t want my mother to call our house. That’s my mother. I can’t dare say anything about her mother or anyone in her family but she calls my sisters names and insults my mother’s parenting skills anytime I do something she doesn’t like saying I have no breeding and my mother didn’t raise me right. To be honest I hate my wife. I wish I’d never been so stupid to marry her.

Rating: 7.0/10 (7 votes cast)
Help! How do I get out of this? My wife is a bitch and I seriously hate her, 7.0 out of 10 based on 7 ratings

Post your rant about your wife

0 10 3373 08 November, 2010 Wife Bashing November 8, 2010

1. Rebecca

Sounds to me like she is trying to isolate you, first she runs off your friends and now she is trying to do the same with your family. I will tell you one thing, family comes first, anyone who disrespects my family would be out the door. For her to want to be with you 24/7 is also very unhealthy for any relationship, you should both have your own friends and seperate time apart, otherwise what do you talk about when you are stuck with each other ALL the time? I hope you find the answers you are looking for and can get your life back. Good luck.

1. Eileen

She still your wife and you call her a “bitch?” Wow, maybe that has something to do with the way she is. And your family.. are they good role models, are they respectfull to her? I mean sometimes the family is in the way of the marriage. And your wife is now “your family first”

2. Lar

Run now while you can, run Forrest run – once she gets pregnant and she will – her decision only – you are screwed.

3. suresh chander

Simple Get prepared for a long battle. Start secret savings, Do not disclose vital life saving details to her.

4. Sol

Man… I feel your pain. For some stupid reason I’ve been hanging on to my marriage for nearly 20 years and have felt mostly the same way you do since the beginning. I remember thinking I wanted out after the first year, but just never took action on it for some reason. I think I’ve been afraid to admit it out load because I have never wanted to be a failure. I’m so glad that we don’t have kids because they would have caused so much more stress in our marriage and they would have been worse off for it.

It sounds like your wife has the same issues mine does. If I bring up any topic about my family, she puts up a brick wall and gets angry and then any small amount of calm vibe in the room is gone and we bicker for the rest of the day (which is not out of the ordinary anyway). She is controlling, bitter, judgemental, and many other adjectives that I could go on with all day (although she portrays such a different image to others she calls “friends”, the rest of the world she hates and openly voices her disgust with the human race). Going on 20 years now and we are more emotionally detached now than ever even though from the outside, everyone thinks our relationship and marriage is going so well. We both hide it well from the rest of the world but we know that there is not much holding us together besides our own weakness to throw in the towel. We have no kids (and you can guess why that is… hmmm) and even though I would love to have kids, I tell myself at least weekly, that I just don’t want any kids with her.

Best of luck to you, but my advice is to leave now before you torture yourself for another 20 years like I have.

5. Fred

My suggestion is to leave as soon as possible. It will only get worse. Trust me. I have been suffering for several years and we have a son now so it’s impossible to leave her without hurting my son.

6. Don

I feel you bro. Iv been married for over a year now. I regret marrying my wife she has never compromised once! All she does is complain she is so fake and a Complete control freak . Her own sister warned me about her but I didn’t listen. Iv had to move away from my family and friends I miss my mom and dad so much. Before we got married she said she wanted kids but now she says she changed her mind and to bad if I don’t like it. The list goes on and on I like going to work just so I can get away from her.

7. Heisenberg

My wife is exactly the same way. I’m living in Germany now, and the only way I can even speak to my family back in the states is when she’s out (shopping, gym, work, etc.), or when I go out. She doesn’t even let my kids speak to their grandparents. We’ve been “married” for 20 years now. We had a serious argument on our honeymoon night over dowry (yes, I married a Chinese woman) and how it will be handled. That should’ve been my sign to get out. Now, we have two teenage kids, and I can’t get out of this “marriage” for another 6 more years until when my youngest goes to college. My wife is verbally abusive to my daughter, and will not let my kids spend any time with my parents. Even now, as my dad is dying, she would not let me go visit him (yes, that’s how cold she is). When my sister called to update me when my dad fell, my wife’s comment was, “your family is crazy!” My mind is pretty set on a divorce, and I’m just waiting it out. Once we divorce, she will get half of my military pension, and half of all of our savings. I don’t mind her taking half the money since she kept a career with government service every time we moved. But I wish there’s a way I can keep my military pension. I wish i could talk to you all, as I am really suffering almost daily, living with this cold-hearted woman. I am a prisoner in my own home.

8. rock

I know how you feel . all woman are the same once you say I do your fucked.if you levee you are the bad one and you loose everything. and its hard on your mind. Work out and try to out live her. There all the fucken same. greedy and vane.