My husband and I keep fighting all the time about how I won’t give him a blow job. Will he leave me if i don’t give him oral?

I don’t know what the experts would say to this one but as far as I’m concerned any wife whose husband leaves her because she wouldn’t give him oral sex is better off that he left. If a blow job is that big of an issue that it can break up a marriage then clearly the two people in that marriage don’t belong together because one needs blow jobs so badly he is willing to divorce his wife because she won’t give him any and the other hates giving blow jobs so much that her marriage is on the rocks because of her distaste for the act. She clearly needs a husband who can live without blow jobs or better yet has an aversion to putting his penis in a woman’s mouth; and he needs a wife who at least is willing to accommodate him or better yet has an oral fixation. As for a man telling his wife if she loved him she’d want to give him a blow job, come on now, how old are we here sixteen and seventeen?

Rating: 5.7/10 (21 votes cast)
Rating: -9 (from 13 votes)
My husband and I keep fighting all the time about how I won't give him a blow job. Will he leave me if i don't give him oral?, 5.7 out of 10 based on 21 ratings

1. He may not leave you, but he’ll definitely find someone else who WILL give it to him.

2. If that’s what he wants he will not let it go. Especially if you gave him head before you got married. If that’s the case then that was a dirty trick and you get what you deserve. I loved the apparently female editors line: She clearly needs a husband who can live without blow jobs or better yet has an aversion to putting his penis in a woman’s mouth. Good luck finding that guy sweetheart.

• You shouldn’t presume to speak for all men. It is a fact that there are men who have fulfilling sex lives where blow jobs are not involved. All men don’t need to have their penises sucked in order to feel like their wife deserves their love and respect and their marriage has value. Clearly some men do, as these comments prove, but to suggest that all men do is no different from any other stereotype that classifies all of one group of people as X Y or Z without knowing every individual in that group and their personal stories.

3. Then enjoy a lifetime of men cheating on you. I would leave also if my wife wouldn’t give me oral.

4. I have been married for 20 yrs. I love giving BJ and swallow, of course, to my DH. I will never stop doing this. He loves it and so do I . He goes down on me so why wouldn’t I go down on him? You get married because your in love, and if your in love don’t you love all of your spouse? Women now a days are very selfish. And I am a woman.

5. It was good enough before marriage you used that as one thing tonseduce him but now you stop. I wouldn’t leave you but I would find some to do it

6. You are the one being unrealistic and selfish. Oral sex is a normal part of sex and not mention one of the most pleasurable things you can do and receive.

He may never leave you for it, but will fully justify in his head why it’s ok to get just that elsewhere and, for as disgusted as you are by the thought of a penis in your mouth, there are women who salivate over it and will give your husband pleasures he wished he was getting from you.

As the official answer on here said, find a man who will accept no blowjobs, but BE HONEST ABOUT THAT UP FRONT, or you may potentially lose mates over and over and over when they all find out how sexless you really are.

7. You set the tone before marriage and then change it? So will he. Move on without the selfish bitch.

8. I have been married for 19 years and have never gone more than a week without giving my wonderful husband a mind blowing blow job. I wish you luck but you will likely have great difficultly finding another guy who is willing to give up this basic act of physical intimacy for the rest of his life. Your complete disgust with your husbands penis seems very very unusual. Perhaps you should get a counselors perspective on this? I absolutely love giving my husband amazing blow jobs and really enjoy swallowing too. It can be a huge turn on when he ejaculates because I know what this experience means a lot to him. You need to know that there is absolutely nothing, nothing NOTHING wrong at all with this sex act within the confines of marriage.

Your marriage might not last because your husband has been told to go to his wife for all of his sexual needs. That is exactly what he is doing. He is not allowed to have his sexual needs met elsewhere. This is marriage.

9. Your disgust with this act translates into disgust over him, his whole person, that is how he sees it. Your lack of desire to do what he wants is seen as a lack of love for him. People often talk about giving their lives for their families or spouses, but they wont give oral sex?

Whats the one food that will prevent a woman from sucking dick? Wedding Cake!

Sorry, that jokes doesn’t mean I am not serious. If you exhibit disgust over ANY part of your husband how is this supposed to end when you two need help going to the bathroom? When you have to change his diaper?

Sorry, you don’t love the man, you might say you do, and act like you do, but you are not willing to sacrifice something as simple as that?

10. If your husband does everything to please you sexually…its only fair to do the same…

11. Yep, a guy feels like his wife is disgusted by him when she won’t do this simple act. Especially if she was out doing it being marriage.
    He will go elsewhere for it.

12. So…she is selfish? What about someone who has done it in the past even though she had a bad gag reflex even though she never really liked doing but did it anyway and as time has passed her jaw has gotten to the point it licks open everytime and she has to painfully pop back in crying and swallowing her own vomit just so he can be happy? Is she selfish or is he because he doesnt care what it physically does to her or emotionally does to her.. feeling like a piece of meat so he can sleep better and be happy. Screw how she feels and what pain it causes her. Not all women are selfish. Men are just uncaring pigs

13. My wife also dislikes it. If she was more adventurous and did other things then I would be fine with no BJs, but she doesn’t even like sex anymore. (FYI I have no problem giving her oral). She claims to still enjoy my company, find me attractive, and be in love, but as soon as the little kids have grown up and left the nest (or maybe earlier in high school), I’m leaving and finding a woman or women who actually like sex – she can have the house and money (I have a great job and will be fine). I’ve been nice and loyal my whole life, and I’m not going to spend my last years on this planet in a sexless marriage, or or even one with bland routine sex.

14. You should expect to be her slave when you got married.
    Just go down on her all the time Keep her clean always.
    As for bj forget it. They ended when you married her.

15. I’ve been with my wife 10 yrs and love her very much but the fact she will not do this is pushing us apart when she comes on to me I get turned of simply because I know she will not do it.. She is more then attractive an the sex is great bit this is ruining our marriage

16. I’ve been with my husband 21 years. Told him I thought bj’s were discusting before we were married. He married me anyway. Now with three kids, 2 autoimmune diseases that leave me exhausted everyday and I still have sex almost 5 times a week ( all for him). My husband is now complaining that he’s miserable because he doesn’t get oral sex. Threatened he would find someone els to do it. If a man is willing to throw his wife and kids to the side to get a moment of pleasure I think it has to be more than just a blow job thats the problem. Sounds like mid life crisis or something. Unfortunately if he goes somewhere else there’s no coming back!