Fix Your Marriage
How To Divorce Part 1
How To Divorce Part 2
How To Divorce Part 3

I wish my husband would die

I hate my husband. He is controlling and emotionally abusive. I’m afraid if i try to leave him he will in the very least vandalize my car and at the worst, hurt me or my kids or family. He will make my life a living hell if I leave. He will do stuff like not pay the mortgage, just to ruin my credit. I am terrified of all the repercussions I will bring onto myself if I try to leave. He is vengeful and vindictive and a pathological liar. I want him to drop dead so I can do the happy dance and live my life without being in fear. I hate that fat pig!

Rating: 9.5/10 (11 votes cast)
I wish my husband would die, 9.5 out of 10 based on 11 ratings

Post your rant about your husband

0 16 5784 30 January, 2014 Husband Bashing January 30, 2014
Profile photo of guest

1. Murasaki

I totally feel your post. I hate my husband so much, the English language just fails to offer a sufficient word. I Loathe, abhor, despise…vehemently and unequivocally, I HATE hate HATE this stupid MF’er with a passion that burns like the fires of hades. Daily, I wish an ice storm comes that causes him to wreck head on into a semi or go careening over an overpass or slam into a pylon. He recently had a wreck, but that only totaled MY car, but the doofus was unscathed. He can’t drive worth shit, and I damn sure am not going to prison over his worthless ass, so I am not touching him to cause him harm, so a fatal wreck is my only hope. Or, maybe he will just eat his fat ass into a heart attack. Fat bastard. He’s so ugly to look at too. He has a neck like a pelican, laps at his food with his tongue like a frog and it’s gross to see!! And if you ever watched him eat you’d become anorexic and swear off even the most delicious meal from complete loss of appetite. I swear. He’s also lazy as hell and dumber than a box of rocks. I had to complete most of his college work because he’s STUPID! The intellectual incompetence was the icing on the cake, I can’t bring myself to love a man this simple. It’s over. I’m just staying until I save up enough money to get in the wind. Men act like calling women “cat lady” is an insult. Well, I tell you idiots this: A cat makes a better companion than most of you. In the future, if I need some sex, I will do what I am doing now while married to this limp stick mofo, and that is use a nice sized dildo with a vibe. Men are useless. We can make our own money and do bad by ourselves. A gun and a dog can defend us and our homes. Most of men can’t even f**k correctly to give an orgasm to a woman (mine sure the hell could not with that 3 inch failure he called a penis), but a piece of plastic from China molded from fantasy proportions can get the job done. That should tell you something right there. We don’t need them. We never have. Hormones and biochemical signals are a woman’s demise.

2. zamira

my husband is the worst dog living on this planet, all he wants is a door mat, cooked food washed clothes, but in return no appreciation, i just cant wait to drag him out of my life for good, if i dont have him around, he wont pay, and what he pays is next to nothing, hes just a waste peace of shit, has an attitude of 1940’s. not one thing about him os good to look at, unattractive and ugly dirty peace of shit,,he dosent even know how to use a toilet properly instead he squats on top of it, which i never knew of until recently, im currently 35 weeks pregnant and have a five year old, i do everything on my own, when eather he sleeps his ass of o makes an excuse to leave the house around those times! makes me sick to even think about him, i just dont understand what i saw in him in the first place, and guess what its been ages since wev had proper sex, and even that hes not good at, hes just a little wanker, outside hes got no friends o anyone that likes him cuz hes a big pussy, instead he feels to dominate me, and thinks hes a big man, every day i just hate to see his face, and his big fat nose, my life is a living hell, but av relised when the time is right im gona get rid of him, i was so close to have a affair with his own best friend whos actually so good looking, and fell for him, i just dont know why i held my self and i should got along with it, but the feeling of betrayal i cudent just do it, but that thoughts even changing now, i just cant wait to do things under his big nose out of hateness,just waiting to have the baby now, i wish someone would one day do the honour and beat the living shit out of his boney ass!! hes so controlling and thinks i really want him in his twisted head, where has hes just good for nothing, he runs in and out, leaves then comes back, hes just a full on bitch, i wish i never even met this loser!!
    i just cant wait to move on and meet a real man! than this twat ugly face

3. Rb

I hate my husband he is a big fat control freak to. Iv just had a baby who is 6 weeks old and I do everything….. And he thinks he is an amazing dad he’s not in fact he is a fat gross lard ass. Today after spending 6 weeks on the sofa so he can sleep well I have the pleasure of reading on an app what he has written sexually joking with his 22 old work mate talking jokingly being suggestive about getting a bj from someone at work. Now I must say I probably should not have clicked on the app on his pad when I read half the pop up message but I did. I am disappointed at what I read and it was truly disgusting to think he had written it. I got told that it’s guy banter amd I’m taking it to seriously. If the fat oversized pig started to die in front of me I’d gladly stand and watch…..he will never hurt me again and being honest he has killed my love for him and to me from now on he is dead. I just wish that he was not my baby’s as we would just be awesome being just me and her.

4. Dana

Men suck. They are oversized toddlers I need a swift kick in the ass. Also, we do need to smack their mothers around and wack their fathers as they raised an incompetent piece of shit who is worthless for humanity

5. Miss O

I was feeling so sad and now reading this I laughed and want to vent too. I wish my husband crashes and dies almost every time he leaves the house. I’m much more educated than him but made the mistake of praising him a lot so he would feel important well now he’s a conceited. P.O.S. and really believes he has a brain. I found him his job and wrote everything (cover letter, CV, etc.). At first he worked from home so I would do his job. Thank goodness he found an online program to do his work. He is so dumb and air headed. Now I’m a SAHM with a 2.5 yr old and a 11 month old probably have PPD and not motivated so this wanna be man is taking advantage of my state and is emotionally abusive and hit me with a phone a few weeks ago. He doesn’t know how to use a screw driver, change a vacuum bag or engine oil among hundreds other things and he’s 39! He makes fun of my deceased relatives gets mad when i remind him to take a jacket and tells me I’m weird and not to touch his clothes??!!! We used to have a band as a hobby and I haven’t been able to play well they’re going to have a mini tour but it seems more that my husband is paying to play and I’ve always hated his voice it was what made our band suck. I hope he doesn’t get home tonight and crashes on the freeway so I can be truly liberated.

6. You talking to me?

Men are assholes and losers. Not integrity. Just a d*ck that needs to get wet. Human race better without them.

7. Iwanthimtodie

Holy f**king shit i love you ladies. I too hate my asshole son of a bitch fat ugly stupid drunk self centered obnoxious rude foul mouth bad attitude having fiance. Im going to marry him since he has a home and i dont make much money. Ihate him. I wish he would drop dead. Thats going to be the happiest day of my life. He screams at me that he is constantly picking up after me. When i asked for specifics he could only think of two. He is retarded!!!!! I never knew any man could be such a complete idiot and such an obnoxious asshole. He calls me fat f**king bitch c*nt dumbass douchebag shut the f**k up. He has an anger problem.

8. Iwanthimtodie

He screams and yells at me daily. He loses his temper and flips out 5-10 times a day. He showers one every month so the rare occasion we have sex is me smelling weeks worth of ball and anus sweat that literally collects congeals and condenses into a powerful onion garlic sweat asshole and shit reek that makes me want to puke. The only time he can get it up is when hes blind drunk and he just pound away painfully, dryly humping me. No foreplay kissing touching nothing. He mounts me like a dog with the same amount of passion and intelligence. I wish he would die. I would never hurt him. Its just that i have no money. No home of my own. He is psycho. Flies off the handle and screams t me daily. Hes an absolute piece of shit asshole.

9. Iwanthimtodie

The day he dies im going to be sooo happy! He has the worst personality! Rude stupid controlling mean.. God i wish he would drop dead. Im only with him becuz its cheap rent. He charges me rent to live in a house his parents gave him. Bullshit. I hate his stupid ass. When hes gone im going to relish the silence. My happiness can grow. Hes always just beating me down putting me down yelling swearing. Please hurry up and die you hateful son of a bitch! I cant wait. He is such a dick. Please drop dead. I hate you so much. I really hate him. I am a gold digger. I tried to be poor and it sucked. I wish he would die. I hate him. I wont hurt him. Hes old. Its only a matter of time. He will die eventually.

10. Sheila

I hate mine too. Went to a lawyer and it would cost me a bundle to get rid of him. I have the better salary and pension, which he would get half of. I am hoping he dies first, but it doesn’t look good since he is just like his bitchy mother, who is 93 and still going strong.

11. Robyn

I hate my f*+%^ husband too! I just wish he dies asap so I can collect his insurance money! Just can’t wait for this POS to die so I can live happily ever after!

12. Becky

What a comfort to find other people who feel the same. Everyday day I wish that ( I refuse to use the word husband because he is not worthy of that title) dirty rat would die. It’s true hindsight is a bitch because him cheating on me with one of the mum’s at my daughter’s school actually her classmate and this began at my daughter’s birthday party made me truly see him for what he is and always was a BASTARD. I gave up my career, freedom, social life so that p.o.s could pursue his. While I was taking care of the kids and household that mother f**ker treated me like shit beat me down emotionally so much so that I forgot who I was. But I’m woke now bitch. I am working so I can leave his ass, I make him know everyday I wish that today is the day he dies because that would be the best news ever. He has never bothered with the kid’s to the point my little one cries if she has to go out with him. How this pig has treated me over the years should be illegal. I can only hope that one day karma catches up with him and gives him what he truly deserves.