All talk, no action!

Home Forums Mature Audience All talk, no action!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Breall 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So, we have been married a long time. 40+ years. The problem is my ED combined with my wife’s refusal to experiment at all. I keep taking ED meds and still can’t have sex because I’m not turned on. Pre-sex conversation stays centered about house and family stuff, never about sex. The list of things she won’t do keeps getting longer. She won’t even touch my chest hair. Doesn’t like it. If we do have sex it takes me forever to cum. She just lies there. I know she is having orgasms. I can’t figure out why she is so uptight after all this time. I’m really frustrated. Any advice?

Breall
    Participant

I assume you have tried talking to her about her “hang ups”? Maybe she needs some type of medical attention for a possible lack of sex drive? This is what I found on the Mayo Clinic’s website: Persistent, recurrent problems with sexual response, desire, orgasm or pain — that distress you or strain your relationship with your partner — are known medically as female sexual dysfunction.
    Many women experience problems with sexual function at some point. Female sexual dysfunction can occur at any stage of life. It can be lifelong or be acquired later in life. It can occur only in certain sexual situations or in all sexual situations.
    The only other thing I would suggest is a couples sex therapist.
    Best wishes…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.