help!!!

Home Forums Main Forum help!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Team Writer 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Why she’s my husband tell me that I’m the most beautiful, gorgeous and sexiest woman he’s ever been with and then turns to stare at other when like he’d rather have them? His eyes go up and down their bodies…! Then tells me that I would look really hot in the outfit they have on! Can someone please explain to me what’s going on in men’s heads when they do this to us women?

Admin Notice: This submission has been moved over from the main site to the forum. However the original submission date was lost during transfer.

Team Writer
    Keymaster

Your husband can think other women look hot without it meaning he’d rather have them than you. It can be hard to take sometimes but men are going to look at other women. Even the ones who manage to cover it so well that they get praised for not having that “problem”. Some people are hard not to notice and not to find attractive. Just because you notice that someone is hot and attractive doesn’t mean you want to trade your spouse in for that person. Your husband might well fantasize about these hot women. It still doesn’t mean he’d rather have them than you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.