Husband wants me to have sex with another man

Home Forums Mature Audience Husband wants me to have sex with another man

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  guest 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Participant

Im 43 been with my partner for 19 years, over the last few months, he keeps asking me (maybe 3 times a week) would i consider having sex with him and another man.

At first and upto now i have said no.

But if im honest with myself i have fantasied about this for many years, and i dont know what to do?

All i have discussed with him so far is does he realise what he will be seeing and how will he feel, because i know i will get to a certain point where i will not be able to stop and say, no stop now, it will be to late.

But then i think about it and does that make me cheap? Im not a prude by a long shot but i really do not know what way to turn on this.

He says he has a old friend who is coming to stay on 9th December and he said we could do it then. whats your thoughts?

Admin Notice: This submission has been moved over from the main site to the forum. However the original submission date was lost during transfer.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Team Writer.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Team Writer.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.