I wish my husband dead!

Home Forums Main Forum I wish my husband dead!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Team Writer 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My husband is a major d**k head! I hate him so much! He’s an abuser, mentally, physically and verbally! Damn! Because of him I’m having depression! He is such a male bitch! had Many affairs and had the cheeks to tell me he was just doing it for fun! F-ing bullshit!! I’m hearing these voices in my head telling me to kill him! Sometimes they tell me to hammer his head brutally! Or cover his face with pillow and let him suffocate till he is dead! When he sleeps I will scream silently o his face telling him that I f***king hate him and he’s better off dead! I wish I had not met him! He’s fugly and he thinks he’s the most handsome man in the entire universe! Damn swine! He deserves to die and rot in HELL!!!!!!

Team Writer
    Keymaster

No one deserves to live like this. You do not deserve to be in a relationship that fills you with this much hate and makes you want to take someone’s life, and your husband does not deserve to be living with someone who sometimes hears voices in her head telling her to kill him. If you are still going through this, please consider saving both your lives by ending the marriage. Or at least go get some help managing your feelings, if you haven’t already done so.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.