Should I trust him?

Home Forums Main Forum Should I trust him?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Team Writer 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I been with my bf for 3 and half years. When we started dating he was living with his brother and his wife and 2 kids. They would always ask us to babysit even when it was our alone time. It bothered me because I would travel like 2 hours just to see him. Then shit got weird. I would notice him stare at his sister in law like when ever she was in the room, she has nice body and big boobs and ass. One day my bf compared me to her and said we both have big boobs which is a complete lie. So that really pissed me off and would notice him stare at her more and more to the point where I would like freak out and call him out on it. He would simply just say “no I didn’t” and it became this huge problem for us because I couldn’t stand them both in same room. She would always be dressed in tank tops and skin tight clothes. Whatever that’s who she is but I didn’t appreciate him staring at her so much. We finally got our own place and avoided going to his brothers as much as possible. Now, when we do see them.. he will like stutter when he’s talking to her and still notice his eyes wonder to her boobs. I feel so shitty.. I don’t think I will get over it because I think he’s lying to me about what I see him do. I don’t know what to do anymore, he will never tell me anything except that I’m wrong and he never did anything.

Team Writer
    Keymaster

Sounds like your bf is attracted to his sister-in-law, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. He was attracted to her before he met you and your presence in his life hasn’t made him lose his interest in her. You can:

1. Try to avoid being around when he’s in her presence.
    2. Learn how to act like you don’t even notice how he’s drooling over her.
    3. Take him at his word that he isn’t staring at her
    4. Fight with him about it every time you catch him
    5. Get out of the relationship while you still can

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.