Why does she always complain about what i do?

Home Forums Main Forum Why does she always complain about what i do?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Team Writer 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So me and my wife have been together of 4 years. She complains s about everything I do. I never get a break. For example, I am a mechanic. She comes to see me at work after she gets off work herself. I attempt to kiss or hug her and she complains I am filthy and don’t touch me till I shower. So I do as she asked. Well 2 days ago I was off work and came to see her. I told her she smells like garbage and stale food to not touch me till she showered. OMG I started WW3. She instantly goes into rage mode and begins the bitch fest. I am sick and tired of her getting mad over things I do but when I do exactly the same thing in the same way she gets even madder at me. I do not and will not tolerate double standards. If it’s good for her it’s good for me. But she don’t see it like that.

Team Writer
    Keymaster

If this is true, while you were more than likely just joking with your wife, your wife probably wasn’t trying to insult you when she told you that you were filthy and shouldn’t touch her until you had showered. Given that you are a mechanic, it’s not farfetched to imagine that you probably had evidence of your work on your clothes and hands. But to go visit your wife where she works and tell her she smells like garbage and stale food is kind of mean, even if it was just a joke. That’s not a good example of like unto like.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.