Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com web site are provided “as is”. MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com’s Internet site, even if MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com or a MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
It is the goal of MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com to foster intelligent conversation about marriage related issues. Although marriage related issues can often evoke strong emotions and reactions, we expect Comments to be thoughtful. To facilitate these objectives, the comment system in use on the MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com website has been designed so that all Comments may be reviewed before becoming active on the website.
We reserve the right to publish or not publish any Comments at our sole discretion. We will make every effort to NOT publish Comments containing any of the following content:
- Seemingly threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Statements that are known to be intentionally false or misleading.
- Offers to sell or buy any product or service.
- Material that is known to infringe copyright.
- Material that discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, or disability.
- Information that is known to be confidential, sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Computer generated comments, commonly known as “spam.
- Comments that are judged to be unrelated or extraneous to the post, article or story to which they are intended to refer, comment or appear.
Additionally, you should be advised that if you voluntarily disclose personal information in a Comment, that personal information may be collected and utilized by others. We do not control the actions of any of our visitors and users and, therefore, your decision to disclose personal information is done at your own risk.
By uploading or otherwise submitting a Comment to our site, you hereby grant to MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com the right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display and create derivative works from such content including, but not limited to, permission to MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com to publish or republish your Comment and username elsewhere on a website MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com controls or another controls and to publish or republish your Comment and username in printed materials. In addition, by uploading or otherwise submitting such content to our site you represent and warrant that (i) you have the right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display and create derivative works from such content as well as the right to grant to us the same; and (ii) such content does not infringe the rights of any third party.
MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com is not responsible for information posted in the Comments or for the content of the Comments, liability for such Comments being specifically disavowed.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MarriedPeopleProblems.com formerly MarriageScene.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Last Updated: August 23, 2012
Terms of Service,